Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Recessed lighting

So the bathroom is finally complete and of course other projects jump into place. I'm finishing up adding recessed lights in the living room. Originally when we bought the house, the living room didn't have a light at all. I installed a new light on it's own circuit and put a 3 way switch to turn on the light from two points. After a few years, my wife felt it was too dark so I decided on installing some recessed lighting in the room. 6 to be exact plus the one in the center. I still have to buy the trim and add a new center light (since a dance party caused it to break..)  but the hard part is done. I went with remodel can lights since they required less destruction to the ceiling and were easy to install. The new construction, recessed lights were installed in the bathroom.



Here are the lights installed minus the trim and center light. (Only 3 shown but 6 were installed)


Here is the trim installed. We went a basic reflector trim and LED lights.




No comments:

Post a Comment